Treffen 2024.

-- WICHTIGES AN DIESER STELLE --

Stammtische: KawasakiS NRW evtl. 18.05.2024 im Bergischen (inkl. Tour) (Details folgen)

Treffen: int. Jahrestreffen 2024 27.-30.06.

• Schöne Ecke, dutzende Seen dort. Etwas südlich gibt es viele Acker zum drauf rumackern ;) So nord-nordwestlich von Berlin ist mein Revier

na dann mal her mit den Vorschlägen.

Das coole an der KLE Meute ist, die sind pflegeleicht und ein Campingplatz lässt sich wohl finden, wo wir auch die Möglichkeit haben, ein bisschen im der Gegend zu schottern, oder sanden? ;)

Wer keine Lust auf dann oder Zelt hat, bringt sein Haus oder mietet sich im mobil heim ein.

Gruß Mago

um die 50, verrückt wie 30, KLE 650A von 2008

• Hello KLE familia, I hope for all of you to have an amazing year in 2024. with much health, money and no bike problems.

It is now confirmed that the meeting will take place in the same location as last year - Hotel Degenija in Krasno Polje.

I will do my best to improve this year on everything - making you comfortable, having better routes(hopefully the weather will be good to us), new T-shirt designs and sticker presents like last summer. I will put the link for online application here soon. The price will change just a little bit from last year, but Silvije, the hotel owner, told me not to worry because it wont be a big price difference. If you are curious about anything else please let me know. And also, the T-shirt design hasnt been made yet and it wont for a couple of months but I am working on it.

Ante :walk:

• Hello KLE familia, I hope for all of you to have an amazing year in 2024. with much health, money and no bike problems.

It is now confirmed that the meeting will take place in the same location as last year - Hotel Degenija in Krasno Polje.

I will do my best to improve this year on everything - making you comfortable, having better routes(hopefully the weather will be good to us), new T-shirt designs and sticker presents like last summer. I will put the link for online application here soon. The price will change just a little bit from last year, but Silvije, the hotel owner, told me not to worry because it wont be a big price difference. If you are curious about anything else please let me know. And also, the T-shirt design hasnt been made yet and it wont for a couple of months but I am working on it.

Ante

perfekt, i will come

Thank you my friend, I wish the same to all Croatian friends. :emojiSmiley-07: :emojiSmiley-08:

I look forward to seeing you again this year :emojiSmiley-173:

bissi wahnsinnig bist du schon, oder.. liebevolle Beschreibung meiner Person 8)

C9H13NO3

• 13th International Kawasaki KLE meeting (27.06.2024-30.06.2024.

For those who weren't there, half board was €30 and included an overnight stay, a buffet breakfast and a three-course dinner.

Note that for this year I will take a symbolic amount of €10 as a reservation/advance payment/as you please, because last year a lot of people dropped out either on the last day or did not show up at all, and I don't want to blush in front of the hotel owner who expected a different number of people. So, if someone doesn't show up, in the worst case, someone will drink a couple of beers for that €10. For all other questions, you can contact me on my mobile number or on Facebook.

APPLICATION FORM:

KLE meeting 2024. - Booking list
    KAWASAKI KLE Plaćanje rezervacije/Reservation payment Revolut App with the description of the payment(nick) or IBAN HR7123400093219490643(Privredna…
    docs.google.com

T-SHIRTS:

T-shirt preorder list, Meeting 2024
    T SHIRT PREORDER T-shirt preorder list\\Lista za majice 2024 Nick,Ime i prezime Name and surname,Veličina Size,Napomena Note, There are all sizes, including…
    docs.google.com

• Moin, mir fehlt der Name des Kontoinhabers um die Reservierungsgebühr zu überweisen :hmm:

Hat sich erledigt, steht im T-Shirt Link :S

:D KLE500 - für alle, die gerne im Dreck spielen, aber für Trial zu ungeschickt und für Motocross zu feige sind :D
    TWIN500 Stützpunkt
    [color=#ff0000][size=10]

• So wären dann 130 € plus T-Shirt bei dem ich aber keinen Preis finde

:/ Hab ich das jetzt falsch verstanden?

Für die Reservierung möchte Ante vorerst lediglich 10,-€ haben.

Wenn man keine Ahnung hat... einfach mal die Fresse halten.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!